Monday, February 7, 2011

Boobs!

So Jeniene has been diagnosed with breast cancer. And the little bastard masses are creeping up her shoulder. Today she goes into Dana Farber to talk about clinical trials and new boobs. So what's interesting about this is the opportunity. The opportunity to get new young boobs. Not flopping around your belly, have to pull em up to put em in your bra boobs. What's terrible about this is that in order to get them you have to lose 'em first.

My relationship with my boobs is actually kind of new. I mean I never really had any until I kept on that "baby weight". So I didn't jiggle, or wiggle or name them or anything like that. Until I got the belly roll, mine were nothing to consider. So the thought of losing them, I don't think, would have even crossed my radar. But now that they are plump, I'd kind of miss them.

1 comment:

  1. When Jamie was nursing, we named her breasts"Lucy and Ricky"(left and right, respectively, but that was just to help us keep track of where she'd "left off". Probabaly to the benefit of our relationship, we haven't continued to refer to them by name.

    ReplyDelete